SeekTable is a simple but powerful tool for ad-hoc reporting with web pivot tables, charts and usual lists.
It helps you make data-driven decisions and get valuable insights from your tabular data.
About SeekTable pivot table tool
Lets suppose you have business data (sales, production, financial, audit, survey etc) in Excel or CSV files and you want to find instant answers to specific business questions like:
- What happened?
- When? Who?
- How many?
You can get answers on these questions in seconds simply by uploading your data file to SeekTable cloud service and creating
summary reports (crosstabs) with simple web interface. No IT background needed, it is enough to understand basic
pivot table concepts.
Pivot tables can be a great way to explore your data (even if you're not quite sure what you're looking for yet);
configured reports may be saved for future use, shared by email or exported to Excel or PDF file.
Supported Data Sources
- CSV/TSV/Excel files
- SQL databases: SQL Server, MySql (MariaDB, MemSql), PostgreSql (Amazon Redshift), Yandex ClickHouse
- NoSQL: MongoDb, ElasticSearch
When database is used as a data source you always get actual data in your reports (real-time reporting); also report parameters could be used for database-level filtering.
Reports created by CSV files may be refreshed by uploading newer version of the dataset.
Web Pivot Table Features
- Labels grouping (several dimensions per rows or columns), sub-totals
- Several values (measures) in one table
- Sort table by values, totals or labels
- Simple keyword-based filter
- Easy data exploration with drill-down function
- Pivot charts: bar, stacked bar, horizontal bar, line, scatter, area, pie, donut
- Server-side pagination for large pivot tables (thousands of rows or columns), top N limits
- Calculations: percentage of grand total/row total/column total, difference from, difference as percentage, running total
- Heatmap (highlight max values)
- Custom expressions are supported for both dimensions and measures
- It is possible to create report by multiple data sources (external lookups, combined measures)
Flat Table Features
You can use flat table reports to display raw (unaggregated) records.
- Choose what columns to display
- Sorting and filtering are performed on database level
- It is possible to link cells to create custom navigation between reports
Next: Quick Start
- Both pivot tables and flat tables may be exported to CSV, PDF, Excel, JSON, HTML
- Pivot table report may be exported to Excel PivotTable
- Publish report to web with a public link (can be embedded into any web page with IFRAME)
- Cubes/reports maybe shared with other SeekTable users with "team sharing" feature